Monday, February 10, 2014

Here's to the 'winners'

Awhile back I notched my 100,000th visitor. To celebrate the occasion, I put up copies to The Kid: The Immortal Life of Ted Williams, by Bill Bradlee Jr., and The 34-Ton Bat: The Story of Baseball as Told Through Bobbleheads, Cracker Jacks, Jockstraps, Eye Black, and 375 Other Strange and Unforgettable Objects, by Steve Rushin, to the Bookshelf readers who I figured came closest to the mark (without doing the actual study to determine who, in fact, was the 100,000th).

So thanks to everyone who wrote in and congratulations to our two "winners," Stuart Schiffman and Greg Macedo.
Displaying IMG_0133.JPG


Look for more Bookshelf giveaways in the weeks and months ahead. Good for you, in that you get new books, and good for me, in that my wife is happy I'm decluttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment