Thursday, August 8, 2013

The return of "Shameless Self-Promotion"

It's been fairly quiet on the 501 Baseball Books... front lately (the signing at the recent SABR annual conference was kind of a disappointment), but things are looking up. * Recently I was the subject of this on-line Q&A with on the Sherman Report, a site that considers sports media.

* In the very near future, another one of those should be up on Mark's Epehmera. Mark Aubrey serves as my unofficial watchdog/editor/adviser because, as you know if you been reading my blogs long enough, I'm not the best proofreader in the world.

Mark's Ephemera

* Finally, if you're around on Sunday at 8:30 p.m., I'm scheduled to be a guest on The Talk of New York Sports, hosted by Bill Donohue, on WGBB, 1240 AM on Long Island and streaming live on-line at sportsradiony.com. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be done in time for you to catch the final-season premiere of Breaking Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment